Project Planning – resources for planning a digital conversion or archive project
Many organizations know they have a need for creating, or converting to, a digital archive, but starting the process can be a daunting task.
- How long will it take?
- Is there funding available to provide help?
- What kind of equipment/software do we need to purchase?
- How do we store the digital images long-term, and still make them available for use?
- What are the different options for digital conversion?
With decades of combined experience inside library and museum imaging departments, Pixel Acuity has a keen understanding of the challenges facing any digitization project. We blend our unique insiders’ viewpoint with superior technical knowledge, enabling us to offer customer service unparalleled in our field.
We provide assistance from planning to completion of a project, including:
- Assessment of technological assets and limitations
- Grant proposal assistance to seek funding
- On-site and off-site solutions for completion of the work
- Advice and training obtaining and operating digital asset management systems
- Communication with IT teams for data storage systems